The Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Waggin' Wheels Pet Supply in Elizabethtown, PA. We stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (717) 689-3823 to get more information!
What Elizabethtown Customers are Saying About Waggin' Wheels Pet Supply