March 19, 2020
Good evening everyone,
First, let me say that things are happening much faster than most of us can keep up with. After hearing the Governor’s address this evening, we will be going forward with the following measures.
1. WE WILL REMAIN OPEN as long as we can. WE ARE CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL and LIFE SUSTAINING. That being said, if any of us has to self-quarantine, things will change depending on the situation.
2. WE WILL LIMIT THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS ALLOWED IN THE STORE TO 2(TWO) AT A TIME. Please be patient and allow us the ability to protect ourselves and the public. WE ask that you get the products and exit in a timely manner. ANY person that has an issue with this is just being selfish and will be asked to leave. WE WILL HAVE A PERSON HANDING OUT NUMBERS IF THERE HAPPENS TO BE MORE THAN 2 CUSTOMER IN THE PARKING LOT.
3. We love your pets and family but PLEASE LEAVE YOUR KIDS AND PETS at home during this time. It’s not any safer for them to be out then it is for you.
4. WE WILL BE sanitizing as many surfaces and objects as we can in accordance with CDC and government instructions. Please take any precautions you feel necessary as well to protect us and you.
5. PLEASE utilize our curbside pickup service or our delivery service going forward until further notice. We will answer the phone as quickly as we can. Also, you can request an order through the new “CHAT” balloon that appears on our website. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. We will call and take your card over the phone.
6. WE WILL KEEP THE 2 BAG LIMIT in place for the foreseeable future. This will help spread the burden on our supply chain and allow everyone a fair chance to get the products they need. We have noticed a delay in some of our vendors delivery schedules. We are doing everything we can to order extra inventory and keep special orders on the shelves, but there will be some delays in restocking our shelves.
7. ANY OR ALL OF THIS CAN CHANGE. PLEASE CONSIDER THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!!! ACT LIKE YOU HAVE THE VIRUS AND BE KIND TO EVERYONE.